The OCTSI Clinical Resources Facility at OUHSC is located in the Harold Hamm Diabetes Center, suite 2100.
For information about using the facility and scheduling patient visits, contact Brittany Karfonta, Senior Clinical Research Coordinator, by email OSCTR@ouhsc.edu or telephone (405) 271-3480.
The facility includes five exam/phlebotomy rooms and additional space for patient interviews/surveys.
Available Clinical Services
- CLIA-waived clinical assays
- Routine urine tests - albumin, bilirubin, creatinine, glucose, ketone, leukocytes, nitrite, pH, protein, specific gravity, urobilinogen, albumin/creatinine ratio
- Urinary Pregnancy test - Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG)
- Diabetes testing - Hemoglobin A1c
- Lipid profiling - Total cholesterol (TC), high-density lipoprotein (HDL), triglycerides, TC/HDL ratio, estimated low-density lipoprotein (LDL)
Available Clinical Testing Equipment
- Siemens Clinitek Status+ Analyzer
- Siemens DCA Vantage Analyzer
- Alere Cholestech LDX System
- Welch-Allyn CP200 Resting Electrocardiograph with Spirometer
- ndd EasyOne Plus Diagnostic Spirometer
- Welch-Allyn Spot Vital Signs LXI and Connex 6400 patient monitors
- GE Stress system with treadmill
- Zeiss phase contrast scope and hemocytometer
Sample Processing and Storage Laboratory
Available sample processing/storage services:
- Centrifugation and sample aliquoting
- Monitored short-term sample storage (-80*C, LN2) with emergency power source
- Monitored long-term sample storage (-80*C, LN2) with emergency power source
- Other sample processing services are available on request